Due to practice list growth, Team Northlands is looking for hard-working and enthusiastic GPs to join our busy, friendly and supportive GMS training practice in the heart of beautiful Wiltshire.
Key Practice Facts:
- experienced clinical team comprising 5 Clinical Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, ANP and NPs (including a Mental Health Practitioner) and full Nursing Team
- shared PCN (Primary Care Network) First Contact Physios and Clinical Pharmacists excellent admin support including management of Clinical Correspondence (very popular with our GPs!) Doctor triage and Improved Hours rotas
- GMS Practice with 12,000 patients
- actively involvement in our CCG and PCN
- thriving Patient Participation Group
- large, purpose-built, practice-owned premises
- independent pharmacy attached.
Competitive salary, medical indemnity cover, 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Applications via CV and covering letter by email to Alison Ingham, Practice Manager email@example.com.